Re: File /9kHz_LogSheet_October2020_A5.pdf uploaded #file-notice

Peter Laws

I did something like that but with the "clear channel" stations
listed. And the classes.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1viufJPvMNFZNrGZ_-7otN12y4ntbXyqnC2OMixfCg6A/edit?usp=sharing

On Fri, Oct 23, 2020 at 4:00 PM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks Paul.

I am happy to update / modify this with extra fields or a different layout if others have suggestions for it.

Paul

On Fri, 23 Oct 2020, 18:22 Paul S. in CT, <dxrx@am3radio.com> wrote:

I would also like to attatch/add that with a bit of spreadsheet, one can be more detailed.
This attatchment shows the basic form I use here to submit for the previous award certs that were earned. For our US/CA members there are resources that make filling this form possible, notably the FCC database and a Great Circle mapper. IIRC the CRTC also has a location function. And there is at least one source still active for international RX that breaks down the world by region and 9/10 kHz spacing.

Regards
Paul S. in CT FN31nl