Re: FSL and Radio Stand

Paul S. in CT

If you go the route of using a camera tripod, I recommend a Slik 500G model. These are less than two pounds (1kg) and collapse into a 10cm by 10cm by 40cm box. (4" x 4" x 16"). I've owned one for 35+ years, and are indispensable for photo use. You will need to fashion a camera mount. Look in the second-hand shops or try eBay. I still see these at the latter for $25-35 US. When I bought mine new, they were of the same pricing. BTW and OT... if you have a smartphone, adapters are made for a camera tripod.

Regards
Paul S. in CT FN31nl