Re: Current "best" UL DXing Radio

Paul S. in CT

Sorry for the double-post... a few things came to mind.

1.) Analog ULDX Radio... IMHO Tecsun R-9012. US$20 and batteries (2AA) last over 400 hours continuous. I've done it many, many times (The R-911 also does this, but SW less good). Makes for an emergency radio.

PL-330...
2.) I am reading that the SYNC detection does not work well on the pre-export models (Chinese manual). But USB/LSB with 10Hz is the bee's knees.

3.) The rechargable BL-5c battery might only last 30-60 hours, get a spare and an external charger (eBay has them resonable $)

Regards
Paul S. in CT FN31nl