Re: Current "best" UL DXing Radio

Rémy Friess

Maybe we ought to wait and see how the new Tecsun PL-330 performs. Might be an interesting set, especially since it has a sync detector.

Regards, Rémy.

Le 07/10/2020 à 08:51, Les Rayburn a écrit :

I’m not an ultralight expert, but do own several. Ounce for ounce, I think the CC Skywave is the best performer currently available-especially with the SSB reception capability.

This is one of the most fun aspects of the hobby, so you’ll have lots of excitement without a huge investment.

Welcome back!

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF
121 Mayfair Park
Maylene, AL 35114
EM63nf

NRC & IRCA Courtesy Program Committee Chairman
Member WTFDA, MWC

Perseus SDR, Elad FDM-S2 SDR, AirSpy + Discovery, SDRPlay RSP-2 Pro, Sony XDR-F1HD [XDR Guy Modified], Dennon TU-1500RD, Sangean HDT-1X, Ray Dees RDS Decoders, Korner 9.2 Antenna, FM-6 Antenna, Kitz Technologies KT-501 Pre-amps, Quantum Phaser, Wellbrook ALA1530 Loop, Wellbrook Flag, Clifton Labs Active Whip.

“Nothing but blues and Elvis, and somebody else’s favorite song…”

On Oct 6, 2020, at 6:15 PM, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Hi all.

I now have the time and money to get back in to the hobby more, what is the current "go to" Ultralight DXIng radio? I am keen to buy one and really focus on getting the most out of it.

Paul
https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/