Re: Tecsun PL-330 available

Andy ZL3AG

Does anyone know what chipset it uses?

On 26/09/20 2:30 am, Paul S. in CT wrote:
Tecsun has a new model PL-330 that is a DSP/SYNC/SSB model about the size of a PL-310et. I have viewed it at aliexpress and can confirm details. It is under 20 cubic inches and under $100. The current pricing seen there is about US$75. Be aware that this radio uses a Li-Ion flat-pack battery just like a celphone/smartphone. The supplied battery is a BL-5c, also available in the $3 to $5 range. Capacity is about 1000mAhr, and I would recommend a spare. As far as I know, battery charging is in the radio... external chargers for this battery are available. Or you might have an OLD nokia phone that uses this battery, phone chargers are 'more reliable'.