Re: C.Crane Skywave Vs. XHDATA D-808... 1 kHz DSP Audio Shootout

Gord Seifert

   I have to agree with Dave Echelman, and for exactly the same reasons. The hash seems less intrusive on the 808 and it seems more stable. But my opinion it is probably based mainly on personal preference regarding the sound rather than intelligibility. I could not make out anything at all in either clip though. But then I have very little experience listening to signals that close to the noise and in a language I can't understand to begin with.

  Regards,
  Gord