Re: Australian Assistance Needed

Gary DeBock

Hi Chris,

Thanks very much for listening to the two mystery recordings from the Rockwork DXpedition. Usually on the "Kiwi Cliff" we get a mix of 531-PI and 531-More FM, so the 531 Australian station formats don't get heard very often.

There was an old country music song (from 1982) by T.G. Sheppard playing on a 531 kHz Australian station at 1326 UTC on August 10th (late Monday night, eastern Australia time). The presenter's male voice can be heard for a few seconds after the song, but the Australian accent is a little too tricky for me. Would you (or anyone else) have any idea which Oz 531 station might have this format?  https://dreamcrafts.box.com/s/wkxgmwwv2kt81divhel23uvqfh8l0bcn

Thanks again,
Gary