Re: Recent approved ultralight DX radio list; proposing Eton Elite Mini

Michael Schuster

Edited

While the Eton Mini might not be great at MW, I wouldn't discount everything with the same form factor. I have the Sangean DT-180 and it is fairly sensitive. I believe the selectivity is better than my Grundig G4000A although I've never compared that side to side.
Actually most of the pocket-sized Sangean portables are at least adequate on MW, and some are very good to excellent. Even the worst of them pretty much outclasses the Eton Mini IMHO