Re: Recent approved ultralight DX radio list; proposing Eton Elite Mini

radiojayallen

I personally find this group to be one of the most interesting and enjoyable of all the radio-related groups I belong to. Yes, it has morphed a bit from its inception as Gary explained, but I consider that the content posted here is usually worth reading, even though I was never a strict Ultralight user. I love portable radios of many stripes and tend to favor higher performing radios for listening around the house but the info provided here on antennas and general listening information adds a lot to my enjoyment.

Jay