Re: Recent approved ultralight DX radio list; proposing Eton Elite Mini

Paul S. in CT

Yes by size its OK. But I'll take exception to the following... its most likely a really good radio for FM, but the vertical layout of the radio with display near the top of the set means its probably not good for AM. You might be surprised that some $20 analog sets would out-perform it on AM. I would also be prepared to buy bulk quantity of those AAA batteries, (tub of 60 at Home Depot or Lowe's for example) as battery life won't be too long. But, its your coin to spend anyways you like to spend. I prefer to spend little.

Regards
Paul S. in CT FN31nl