Re: Recent approved ultralight DX radio list; proposing Eton Elite Mini

Dave Hascall

Gary kind of summed it up, it has sort of trailed off to a niche of the main MW DX hobby and the group is more dedicated to technological advances, especially in antennas.

I did love the Contests and entered both of them.  My first (now late) wife, needed lots of care so they were a welcome break from the norm.  I kinda wish they would come back and I think the awards have trailed off as well.

But my few ULRs are my go to DX receivers right now until I get the garage cleaned up and my more serious portables unpacked.

73 and good DX.

Dave in Indy