Re: Recent approved ultralight DX radio list; proposing Eton Elite Mini

Larry Smith

 No. The "Awards Program" and "Challenges" died because the guys running it moved on to other interests and I seem to recall one of the founding members fell off a ladder while rigging a antenna  or something like that and died. This "Ultralight", "all the rave" stuff has fallen off during the past few years, that's why the lists haven't been updated and such. I think most of the original members went to software defined computer geek stuff and never looked back. KInda the same story with the NRC and IRCA. I just do my MW DXing in solitude now. A guy named "Toddebert" or something like that has a interesting Youtube channel where he reviews and operates a ton of these new, and older, radios.