Re: Review - Digitech AR-1780 Multi-band Radio Receiver - battery choice

Dave613

Sorry if that wasn't clear; genuine = adjective: possessing the claimed or attributed character, quality, or origin; not counterfeit; authentic; real.
In this case I don't believe there are genuine 18650 batteries with more than ~3500mAh capacity so a "genuine" battery is simply one that actually has the capacity listed.
One other thing to watch for the XHDATA (don't know if it applies to the Digitech) is that if you set the keylock with the backlight selected "on" the light stays on even when the radio is powered down and the keyboard locked (at least this is how mine behaves, maybe others have different firmware but I don't know what version I have). Obviously this will discharge the battery. Make sure the light is out before setting the keylock.
Dave.