Re: Review - Digitech AR-1780 Multi-band Radio Receiver

Rémy Friess

Yes battery life is an issue with the XHDATA.

I have replaced the battery with a 9900 mAh model. You might try one of these or even a 15000 mAh model.

That solves the problem.

Rémy.

Le 16/07/2020 à 20:37, Mark Roberts a écrit :

They are, essentially, the same radio and perform identically. I prefer the AR-1780 for better ergonomics and the use of standard alkaline batteries. I have had issues with battery life of the 18650 lithium-ion battery used on the XHDATA D-808. I'm having to recharge them constantly.

Jaycar provided excellent customer service and shipped directly to the US. I can't speak for their quality of service for Europe.

On Wed, Jul 8, 2020 at 4:07 AM Marc Coevoet <sintsixtus@...> wrote:
Op 8/07/2020 om 12:54 schreef Paul Blundell:

> <https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-SgPgkmcIVBA/XwWlUHPuZxI/AAAAAAAAMtQ/GsdRrkN6SHkk7qfrQCaRdle82b-FCD6bwCPcBGAYYCw/s1600/AR-1780%2BReview_July2020%2B%25284%2529.jpg>
> The AR-1780

The buttons of the XHDATA D-808 are exactly the same!

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)