Re: PL-606 sticky buns ...

Peter Laws

On Mon, May 18, 2020 at 8:07 AM Ron Layton via groups.io
<micron327@...> wrote:

It seems I have made a great error. It was not my PL-600 but my venerable RS DX-440 which has the rubbery push buttons.that developed the gummy decomposition. I
Lol! No "great errors" in hobby radio unless you are operating a transmitter.

I did exercise the buttons on my '606 and they seem better (20 or so
pushes apiece). I do note that, despite the exercise, some buttons
feel different. I suppose more exercise will help that. Alas, it's
morning work Zoom so that will have to wait.