Re: Airband Listening

James Fields <james.v.fields@...>

Great writeup.  The C. Crane Skywave SSB can actually "scan" up to 10 airband frequencies in a single bank.  After programming them into the bank you press both the up and down slewing buttons simultaneously to engage the scan.  I didn't see this mentioned elsewhere but if it was and I missed it, I apologize. It's not as fast as a purpose-built scanner but it's a nice feature.  Note it does not work with any of the other bands (LW/SW/MW/FM/WX) and other radios based on the same DSP chip set do not have this feature.

On Thu, May 7, 2020 at 1:10 AM Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
As some ultralight radios also cover the VHF Airband, I have published a guide on this.

http://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/05/airband-guide-to-airband-radio-listening.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX