Ultralight Radio DXing Session - 3/05/2020

Paul Blundell

DATE: 03/05/2020
TIME: 21:45 – 22:50
LOCATION: Home, Launceston Tasmania.
RADIO / AERIAL: Digitech AR1733 / 3” FSL Aerial
NOTES: Last night I spent some time searching the band, my focus was on logging South Australia stations.
As can be seen below, I logged 14 stations at varying signal levels. 5RN on 729kHz was the standout with several other stations towards the top of the band also being received at good signal levels.
A few stations were missing, these are either very low power stations or suffer from bad overload / mixing from other stations. I am documenting these and will make tracking these down more of a focus.

FREQ

Station
SIGNAL
639