From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of Andy ZL3AG via groups.io <zl3ag@...>
Sent: Thursday, 9 April 2020 10:23 AM
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] AM radio that use a chip for the receive circuitry

Hi Ray,

I can't find my notes right now to give you speficis, but be aware that many of the chips shipping from china are old versions, and many of the breakout boards and modules don't bring all of the chip leads out so you can't always make use of all the features of the installed chip.

So to avoid disappointment, you need to look at close up photos of the items to try to figure out which one would be best for the job.
Cheers,

Andy