From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of h. garcia <pu3hag.l@...>
Sent: Friday, 10 April 2020 1:10 AM
To: main@ultralightdx.groups.io <main@ultralightdx.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] AM radio that use a chip for the receive circuitry

Hi Ray, Andy --

Ray, there an active Facebook group called "Si47xx For Radio Experimenters". Several guys already sharing their buildings and tests. I'm sure you can ask questions there and the member will warmly help.

This is the link to the group:

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 9:54 PM Andy ZL3AG via groups.io <zl3ag=radioengineering.com@groups.io> wrote:

Hi Ray,

I can't find my notes right now to give you speficis, but be aware that many of the chips shipping from china are old versions, and many of the breakout boards and modules don't bring all of the chip leads out so you can't always make use of all the features of the installed chip.

So to avoid disappointment, you need to look at close up photos of the items to try to figure out which one would be best for the job.
Cheers,

Andy