Re: Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Case - March 2020

Paul Blundell

Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Case - March 2020 - An Update

After building my latest case, I found a couple of issues. I needed to protect the screens and cases of my radios and I also had an issue with the back section where my AR1690 was. As the AR1690 does not had a hand strap, it was hard to get it out. Based on this I made some changes.

I have added silver cloth tape to each section, I have also made a basic strap from cloth tape which is attached to the middle section, this goes under my AR1690 and allows me to lift it up.

Photos: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/03/portable-ultralight-radio-dxing-case.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX