Re: Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Case - March 2020

Paul Blundell

ThanksĀ Michael.

I am a big fan of these cases and like to find different ways to use them.

We are up to 42 cases here in Tasmania so just doing what I can to stay at home and only head out for work as needed. It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

On Thu, Mar 26, 2020 at 10:57 PM Michael.2E0IHW via Groups.Io <blumu=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:
Thanks for the nudge, Paul.

Last week I was about to throw out a similar plastic case.
Glad I didn't (although the XYL wished I had...).

Nighttime bedside listening has brought in some TA.
Not bad with walls and domestic QRM in the way!

Almost local, I can still get the latest from
France and Spain on MW and LW.

We now have one suspected infection in the village,
so up drawbridge and up DXing!

Michael UK

On 26/03/2020 10:10, Paul Blundell wrote:

> ...Here I found this new case for $50, I decided to
> replace my previous case as I found it was not working as well as I
> would have liked.
> While this case was designed for ultralight DXing the same ideas could
> be used for amateur radio, radio scanning or any other storage need.
> Photos:
> https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/03/portable-ultralight-radio-dxing-case.html
> --
> Paul - Moderator