Re: Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Case - March 2020

Michael.2E0IHW

Thanks for the nudge, Paul.

Last week I was about to throw out a similar plastic case.
Glad I didn't (although the XYL wished I had...).

Nighttime bedside listening has brought in some TA.
Not bad with walls and domestic QRM in the way!

Almost local, I can still get the latest from
France and Spain on MW and LW.

We now have one suspected infection in the village,
so up drawbridge and up DXing!

Michael UK

On 26/03/2020 10:10, Paul Blundell wrote:

...Here I found this new case for $50, I decided to replace my previous case as I found it was not working as well as I would have liked.
While this case was designed for ultralight DXing the same ideas could be used for amateur radio, radio scanning or any other storage need.
Photos: https://ultralightradiodxing.blogspot.com/2020/03/portable-ultralight-radio-dxing-case.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX