Re: Coronavirus and ULDXing

Gary DeBock

Greetings from the USA's Coronavirus Hot Spot,

Even here in Washington state there is still widespread skepticism about the risk of a Coronavirus epidemic, at least in this suburban location about 50 miles south of the Kirkland epicenter. The vast majority of the public is still going about their everyday activities, as if nothing has changed.

By coincidence my wife works at Life Care Center on South Hill, Puyallup, the sister facility of the disastrous Kirkland nursing home (responsible for 17 of the USA deaths). A nursing home is the worst possible place for the Coronavirus to strike, since there are always many elderly patients with serious health issues, even before a contagious virus attacks. The Coronavirus was just the final straw for many of those sick patients.

My wife is from Hong Kong, where they had a deadly SARS epidemic in 2003 which killed over 300 people. That virus also came from China, but the CCP hushed up any information about the disease until over 300 Hong Kong citizens were already dead. It has left a legacy of deep distrust among Hong Kong citizens toward the Beijing regime, and disbelief of any information they disseminate.

Gary DeBock (in Puyallup, WA, USA)