Re: Coronavirus and ULDXing

Larry Smith

Wasn't Australia the setting for the 1959 movie and book, "On the Beach"? Uh oh... I was out grocery shopping today in New York and nothing was really different, even though the Governor declared a "state of emergency", yesterday. T-paper was hammered for some reason (?), I guess if everybody is going to die, they think they are going to need a lot of T- paper in the next world? Don't know if it's everybody buying it up, or if the main supply hubs are out. I think the press and media are hyping this thing up, for a bunch of reasons. Just stick with the military saying, "hope for the best, prepare for the worse", but don't freak out. It'll be fine. I figure I stand more chance of getting killed by a texting driver, anyhow.