Re: Coronavirus and ULDXing

keith beesley

It's no joke. A lot of us in the U.S. are stocking up on those items while we can.

I (and Gary DeBock, and several others) are in the Seattle area, which seems to be "ground zero" in North America, although I have seen reports from other coastal areas. Officials are asking people over age 60, or with underlying health problems, to stay home as much as possible. It will be made worse here by conflicting and misleading information coming from our federal health authorities.

At least radio listening and DXing is a good way to pass the time if we end up under quarantine for a bit :-).

Keith Beesley
Seattle, WA USA

On Sunday, March 8, 2020, 02:56:25 PM PDT, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Hi all.

With the current issues around Coronavirus, has anybody noticed any impact around the ULDXing hobby?

Here I have noticed more local news reports and more targeted information. For those overseas who might not have seen, here in Australia some of our population have gone a little bit silly and are bulk / emergency buying  toilet paper, baby wipes, nappies, tissues and other items of this type. This has made getting these items quite hard.

Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX