Re: KWKH 1130 The Tiger - Strong Signal into SE Houston

Mike Sanburn

Nice catch for a bargain radio.  KWKH has made it to here in SoCal at times. I kind of miss their former country music format.

Mike Sanburn

From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> on behalf of Steve Ponder <sponderdx@...>
Sent: Thursday, February 20, 2020 4:50 PM
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io>
Subject: [UltralightDX] KWKH 1130 The Tiger - Strong Signal into SE Houston

[Edited Message Follows]
[Reason: All - Forgot to include my signature lines in my original post.]

Listening to KWKH 1130 Shreveport, LA - “1130 The Tiger Fox Sports Shreveport Louisiana” - booming signals at 1837 CDT on 20 Feb 2020. I’m using my new Dreamsky DS-213 that I bought on Amazon for less than $10. It’s a DSP radio. Just heard a local ID at 1845 PM, “1130 The Tiger  - Your Only Place for LSU Sports.”

Steve Ponder, N5WBI
Houston, TX