Re: FSL+TCF? #ultralightdx

radiojayallen

I haven't tried this (and can't right now because most of my stuff is packed for an upcoming move), but a few people have written to me describing notable results using a Twin Coil antenna with a second antenna and physically arranging the Twin Coil elements relative to the second antenna to introduce regeneration. With regeneration you can achieve razor sharp selectivity and huge gain just below the point of oscillation. It is tricky to do even with antennas which have regeneration built-in - when you do it using two antennas, one amplified, it is even trickier but it canĀ  be done.

Jay