Re: Looking for Paul S / Ferrite in SE CT- FARMERIK

Rik

MillerĀ  report- Just as it arrived the crystal tuner got 20-30 stations at night on the West BOG which included WWVA-470 miles, WTAM-440 miles and WJR-565 miles. Audio is suburb, there is some fading with out an AVC at night too. Day time locals have even better audio. One pair of stations only 10 KHz. apart can not be completely separated, but I could favor either one. I plan to send it into the shop later for more modern fixed caps and to have other diodes compared for sensitivity. It really hears more than I expected as it is. -FARMERIK