Re: Looking for Paul S / Ferrite in SE CT- FARMERIK

Rik

Thanks Paul.

I saw your email before I saw your message here.

I will use a microphone or phono input on a tube Hi-Fi amp made in the 1950's. I have a collection of them to try. It is mentioned in the Miller literature.

Also I expect the 20 Kc. wide selectivity will be too wide, and would want to change the caps to the values recommended by Miller to increase sensitivity and narrow selectivity some what.

I will be choosing from four sharply directional BOGs so adjacent 'channels' will be less common on the dial, and signal strength from the antennas will be high.

They connect into the house via co-ax so low impedance compared to just an inverted L wire directly connected. I may need a matching transformer at the Miller?

-FARMERIK