Re: 2019 Shootout?

Marc Coevoet

Op 28/01/2020 om 12:41 schreef Rik:
I wonder if I connected the MLA-30 across the antenna winding. It that likely to work? Another way is add a secondĀ  winding on the ferrite antenna to couple, but finding the right number of turns would take [me] lots of experimenting. I don't understand enough about RF theory to have any idea where to begin- FARMERIK

I connected the mla30 with an external 2 meter x 2 meter loop, and it works nicely! And what a signal!

Marc

For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)