From: main@UltralightDX.groups.io <main@UltralightDX.groups.io> On Behalf Of Michael.2E0IHW via Groups.Io
Sent: 24 January 2020 17:56
To: main@UltralightDX.groups.io
Subject: Re: [UltralightDX] 2019 Shootout?

I have an AR-1733. It was good. Sadly the batteries leaked and it is now dead.

Any suggestions as to how to dissect and possible revive it?

Michael UK

On 24/01/2020 13:58, Gary DeBock via Groups.Io wrote:
On Thu, Jan 23, 2020 at 07:25 PM, Paul Blundell wrote:

As a side note, I am a big fan of the Digitech AR-1733 which can be
easily found in Jaycar stores locally.

Paul,

The Digitech AR-1733 (and the identical Japanese market Elpa ER-C57WR)
are actually predecessors to the C.Crane Skywave model