Re: Looking for analog receiver suggestions (not necessarily modern nor ultralight)

radiojayallen

Todd,

I have a question and a comment. The question: Does the PR-D3 have any soft muting...can you slightly tune off center on AM and not lose any volume?

The comment: I agree that the CC-2E and the OEM version PR-D3 as well as the PR-D15 are hot radios but it's too bad your DR-22 is not...that clearly is not right. It should run neck and neck with your top radios. I know it is packed way in storage but tell me - do you recall if it is only slightly less sensitive or grossly so? I would think that if it was working properly you would love it. Can you or do you know someone near you who could bring it back to its full glory?

Jay
https://radiojayallen.com