Re: Looking for analog receiver suggestions (not necessarily modern nor ultralight)

Hans Stam

Hi..

I have just bought the Tecsun DR- 920C

https://www.anon-co.com/index.aspx?pageid=2010170&chainID=217539&txtQuickSearch=920c

And I was surprised what you get for 24 dollar, a good small radio with excellent selective reception on the shortwave bands.
I use a long wire of 8 meters outside connected with a clip on the antenna

FM is also OK.

Best regards

Hans