Hello and Sony SRF-S14

Thomas Kane KC1MAT

Hello, I just joined this group.

I don't think I have anything that qualifies as ultralight yet. I have a Grundig FR-200, Grundig G4000A(the last of the YB400 models) and a unbranded 70s era Japanese receiver. I mostly have been doing shortwave DXing, sending out QSLs, but I recently started trying out AM BCB dxing. I thought I'd try out ultralights, they seem pretty cool. I looked around and someone near me is selling a SRF-S14, which I cannot find very much about. It looks kind of similar to the SRF-S10. I saw some pictures of it with different FM band ranges and with TV audio for channels 1-3. Has anyone here tried out the S14?