2020 I.R.C.A. Convention information and reservation link

Mike Sanburn

The 2020 I.R.C.A./Decalcomania Convention will be held at The Four Points by Sheraton 1221 S. Harbor blvd. Anaheim CA 92805 (Just North of Disneyland) Sept. 10,11,12. Phone number for reservations is 714-758-0900 mention convention. Room rate is $155 per night plus tax which includes all you can eat breakfast. Parking is $10 per day. Registration fee (not including banquet) is $25 payable to Mike Sanburn  po box 1256  Bellflower CA 90707.  Events will include local tower visits, annual I.R.C.A. auction, and nightly fireworks show. Hotel ammenities include free wifi, pool, and business center.  Local eateries include Starbucks Coffee, Taco Bell, Shakeys Pizza. More details will appear soon. For information contact mikesanburn@...   Special link for online reservations follows: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1576099122178&key=GRP&app=resvlink   Tourism information website:   www.visitanaheim.org
The official visitor's guide for all things Anaheim. Find information on where to go, things to do, and explore trip ideas in Orange County.
www.visitanaheim.org