New style FSL Part 2

Dean wayman

So what's next in the project Dept. ??
Yup you guessed  it !   BIGGER   :P

Made with a ring cut from a 8 1/2 inch water pipe ,and 29 Ferrite 8x80 mm rods then wound with 1200/46 litz ;
This loop gives even more signal boost ,but the biggest advantage is using it with the smaller loop that was made before as a phasing array

I used these two loops to good affect tonight at sunset on 650 Khz to get KGAB orchard Valley Wyo. as WSM was fading in and using the smaller loop as a noise antenna I got rid of all my house  hash /qrm This should prove very useful when the weather warms and I get get some place quiet ?