Re: Tecsun R-9700DX or Tecsun PL310ET

Marc Coevoet

Op 3/12/2019 om 13:35 schreef Hans Stam:
Hi all..
At this moment I have the Tecsun PL-660, and this receiver is OK..
But I have the intention to buy the Tecsun R-9700Dx receiver
Is there anyone in this group who own this receiver? If you compare it to the 310et or 380 is there a difference in the sensitivity
And how about the noise? I live in an apartment surrounded by offices etc.. So not the perfect place to listen
Any replies are most welcome!
I would not spend 60$ on a 9700, but on a 390 or 390 with mp3 player, a 398...

https://www.google.com/search?client=ubuntu&channel=fs&q=R-9700Dx&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

I own one, it sits in its box, waiting for a true crisis in my other radios ...

Marc
For former Apple users: Xubuntu.org (menu's up left)
For former Windows users: Lubuntu.org (menu's down left)