Re: Fw:

Michael.2E0IHW

I assume the main issue would be performance at 160m of ferrite
rods nominally designed for lower BC frequencies. It would
be interesting to know if anyone has tried it. I had an offer
of ferrites some time back, but my pocket-money fell woely short
of the asking price :-)

Michael

On 28/10/2019 00:50, Paul Blundell wrote:
Not something I have done but keen to see how it works out.
Paul
https://tassieradiorxer.blogspot.com/
On Mon, Oct 28, 2019 at 11:44 AM Dean wayman wrote:
At this point I'd  be just guessing,all my building has been focused
on MW and below ,, but it should be possible to make a FSL that
tunes those freq"s?
Surely some one else has more experience here .
Dean