Re: Group Stats / Future Plans

Neil Goldstein

I always referred to that as the "SHIDAS Touch"

I see on some of my groups, people complaining about the "short notice".
We have been harping on this ever since Yahoo merged with AOL!

I worked for AOL and know their affinity for shutting down useful things, but YG was an awful platform for the last half-decade or so anyway.  When Verizon came into the picture and picked that amazing name (OATHmeal) the deal was done as far as I was concerned. Lucky that Flickr got spun out separately or all of that would be lost as well.

--
Neil Goldstein  W2NDG  WQXD361
http://www.neilgoldstein.com