Re: Yahoo Groups Notice- Content Removal

Paul Blundell

I believe that we moved all of our content across when we moved the group earlier this year.

Paul

On Thu, 17 Oct 2019, 1:22 a.m. Phil Pasteur, <ppasteur@q.com> wrote:
This was posted in the Celestron_AS group. The link is to software that allows one to download content from groups. I haven't checked into it further.

"

Yahoo groups are closing on December 14th.

All content will be deleted.

If you want to backup the posts, photos & files from this group you can use a program called PG Offline.

It has a 14 day free trial which will be ample time to download this group.

http://www.personalgroupware.com/downloads.htm

Cheers,

Wilson Logan (PGO Creator)."

--