Re: Best "Value" DX Radio

Tony King <dx4me2@...>

Csn recommend the Tecsun PL380. Have two of them and with the bandwidth down to  1khz on MW it is a real performer with a loop or preferably a directional EWE antenna via  a coil coupler. South Americans  and all frequencies on the  X band have been evident in recent weeks around 0600 UTC.
Tony King
Greytown NZ

On Mon, 7 Oct 2019 at 12:38, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:
Hi all.

I will soon be in the market for a "good" DX radio. I have used a few in the past (my AR1733 being a bit of a standout) but I am not limited to buying local (eBay is fine). In the past few years, has anything come along which is a real stand out / good value?

I would prefer something with AA batteries and if it includes the Airband, that is even better.
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX