Re: Group Stats / Future Plans

Gary DeBock

<<<   We're about "DX'ing" or long-distance reception using that particular group of rx, combining receiver-tech success with knowledge of propagation variables (and defined probabilities -- e.g. you ain't gonna hear daytime Brazil in Western Australia).
Richard Allen in Oklahoma and Gary DeBock in Washington state still regularly support those ideals.   >>>

Kia Orana Theo,

I should be honest and admit that out of all of the Ultralight Radio DX-ploits over the past 11years, my biggest thrill has been to discover a plunging ocean side cliff that not only broke the west coast record for New Zealand reception, but shattered it completely. Kiwi signals rock at Rockwork!

Gary