Re: Group Stats / Future Plans

Paul Blundell

Thanks Keith. I guess with me being over the other side of the world, I am active when a lot of you are not and vice versa.

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019, 3:56 a.m. keith beesley via Groups.Io, <keith1226=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
Hi Paul and group,

I have not been actively DXing much lately, aside from the occasional bandscan on the car radio, etc. Tried for some FM this past N. hemisphere summer but didn't hear anything this year.

With our fall/winter season approaching, I want to get back into it. Will try to post some loggings here as time permits.

Regards,

Keith Beesley
Seattle WA USA

On Thursday, October 3, 2019, 01:26:29 AM PDT, blumu via Groups.Io <blumu=btinternet.com@groups.io> wrote:

Paul an all :  this is probably to be expected. Most of the
possible DX catches will have been logged; there will
be few transmitters left which have not yet been heard.
This might change when sunspots allow, of course.

Not all of us will have a high-spec FSL, or be able
to travel to oceansidse sweet-spots.

One aspect which would merit ongoing exchanges
is building variants of all shapes, weights and
sizes of the FSL,  perhaps including versions
for 160m which would enhance listening to
ham traffic amidst otherwise swamping QRM.

Comments?

Michael UK

--
Paul - Moderator