Re: Group Stats / Future Plans

Paul Blundell

That is a good idea and something I can make a start in.

Paul

On Sat, 5 Oct 2019, 12:33 a.m. Majid Hussain, <mhussaincov93@...> wrote:
hi there,
i'm a newbie to the list, i'm a lerker!
hows about radio reviews?
example the tecson pl310et?
and how good they are in regards to dxing?
note, the pl310et was an example, it's my fav radio!
it's the best i've got so far.
love the am filters on it!
I hope this is of some help!
thanks for letting me on this wonderful list! :) :)
Majid

--
kind regards,
Majid Hussain