Re: Head Phones

Paul Blundell

Thanks Steve, they sounds like it would be worth checking them out.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 4:48 PM Steve Ponder <sponderdx@...> wrote:
Paul,

When the CCrane CCBuds first hit the market, I started using them right away. They were much better than the Koss Sparc Plug earbuds I had been using. One day at an audio store I saw several types of JLab earbuds for sale. I bought a blister pack JBuds2. I tried them with several ultralight radios. I’ve never used my CCBuds again. The JBuds2 have a higher treble response than the CCBuds, which is perfect for me. They also have offset earpieces that allow the earbuds to fit more “snug” into the ear. I bought more JBuds 2 from Amazon. Last time I checked the price was around $16. Hope this helps!

73 de Steve N5WBI
Houston, TX

Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX