Re: Head Phones

Paul Blundell

Thanks for that, I will need to check them out.

On Fri, Sep 27, 2019 at 1:37 AM Al Short via Groups.Io <al.short51=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
The best I've encountered are CCrane's earbuds.  Mine came with my Skywave and Skywave SSB purchases, but they are also available via the catalog and website for $15.  I was very surprised and gratified with the quality of the sound for DXing, a good deal better than anything else I've tried.

On Thu, Sep 26, 2019 at 8:19, Paul Blundell
Does anybody have any recommendations for head phones? My previous in-ear ones have died and I am not sure what type provide the best DXing type sound.

--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX

Paul - Moderator