Long Term Ultralight DXing Project - 18/09/2019 - Take 2

Paul Blundell

Date:18/9/2019
Frequency : 549KHz - 2CR / 0
Frequency : 558KHz - 4AM: / 0
Frequency : 558KHz - 6WA: /
Frequency : 594KHz - 3WV: / 2
Frequency : 612KHz - 4QR: / 1
Frequency : 612KHz - 6RN: / 0
Frequency : 711KHz - 4QW: / 0
Frequency : 729KHz - 5RN: / 0
Frequency : 783KHz - 6VA: / 0
Frequency : 783KHz - 8AL: / 0
Frequency : 792KHz - 4RN: / 0
Frequency : 1125KHz - 1RPH: / 2
Frequency : 1125KHz - 5MU: / 0
Frequency : 1170KHz - 2CH: / 1
Frequency : 1251KHz - 2DU: / 1
Frequency : 1296KHz - 4RPH: / 0
Frequency : 1296KHz - 6RN: / 0
Frequency : 1440KHz - 1EA: / 0
Frequency : 1494KHz - 2AY: / 2
Frequency : 1548KHz - 4QD: / 1
Frequency : 1575KHz - HPON - WOLLONGONG: / 0
Notes : [Location] Lillico Beach, Devonport, Tasmania - A late afternoon session around 4:30 pm on my way home from Burnie. Comparing the signals side by side to my morning session at the Devonport Bluff, a couple of stations were missing totally and overall all signals except 1RPH on 1125kHz and 2AY on 1494kHz were down. 4QD on 1548kHz which was a standout in the morning session was way down, barely being audible. This location which was very nice to look at, didn't produce the results I expected.

Photos and Video: https://ultralightradiodxingtasmania.blogspot.com/2019/09/long-term-ultralight-dxing-project_19.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX