Re: Ultimate Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Go Case - September 2019

Dennis Breda

Now you've given me an idea.  Thank you

On Sep 17, 2019, at 9:32 PM, Paul Blundell <tanger32au@...> wrote:

Ultimate Portable Ultralight Radio DXing Go Case - September 2019

Update - 18/9/2019: After using this case with my 3" FSL aerial for a few weeks I have made a couple of changes.
I have now removed most of my log sheets from the foam in the lid and now keep these behind the 3" FSL aerial. This allows the foam to sit level and better protect the aerial.
I have also screwed my 3" FSL aerial to the base of the case and use this in the case. This has the benefits of protecting the 3" FSL aerial from damage, keeping it off the ground and also allowing me to lean my radio against it, this provides a great level of coupling to the aerial and leaving my hands free for logging.