Long Term Ultralight DXing Project - 18/09/2019

Paul Blundell

Date:18/09/2019
Frequency : 549KHz - 2CR / 1
Frequency : 558KHz - 4AM: / 0
Frequency : 558KHz - 6WA: / 0
Frequency : 594KHz - 3WV: / 2
Frequency : 612KHz - 4QR: / 1
Frequency : 612KHz - 6RN: / 0
Frequency : 711KHz - 4QW: / 0
Frequency : 729KHz - 5RN: / 1
Frequency : 783KHz - 6VA: / 0
Frequency : 783KHz - 8AL: / 0
Frequency : 792KHz - 4RN: / 0
Frequency : 1125KHz - 1RPH: / 1
Frequency : 1125KHz - 5MU: / 0
Frequency : 1170KHz - 2CH: / 2
Frequency : 1251KHz - 2DU: / 2
Frequency : 1296KHz - 4RPH: / 0
Frequency : 1296KHz - 6RN: / 0
Frequency : 1440KHz - 1EA: / 2
Frequency : 1494KHz - 2AY: / 2
Frequency : 1548KHz - 4QD: / 2
Frequency : 1575KHz - HPON - WOLLONGONG: / 0
Notes : [Location] Devonport Bluff - This morning on my way to work down the Northwest coast, I stopped at the Devonport bluff and undertook a portable session, this was around 7:30am. My results as above were good with both 2AY on 1494kHz and 4QD on 1548kHz being the standout, this is around 1970km from my location. I was amazed at the signal level 4QD was able to be received at, a few hours after sunrise (as can be seen in the video below). This was a very enjoyable session and the amazing power of the 3" FSL aerial really stood out. I will be making a point of heading back to this location in the future.

Photos and Videos: https://ultralightradiodxingtasmania.blogspot.com/2019/09/long-term-ultralight-dxing-project_18.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX