Changes to DXing Location

Paul Blundell

Recently we have moved house, as a lot of my DXing is done from home, this has had some impact on my results.
My old location was 10.5km from the nearest Mediumwave station, a HPON station on 1008KHz, running 5kW, this was normally directly behind me.

My new location is now only 3.9km from this station, it however is at a 90 degree angel, while this has made little difference to the fact that this station also overloads frequencies either side, I am now able to null it out easier, while the signal is still there, it is much weaker.

Map: https://ultralightradiodxingtasmania.blogspot.com/2019/09/changes-to-dxing-location.html
--
Paul - Moderator
UltralightDX